Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
michelle's secret admirer

Great site michelle!!!lOVE THOSE PICKS OF YOU DOWN IN A HOLE! Do you have video's I want to get dirty with you someday. I have not dug in over five years and very few serface finds. but my back is better now. was surfing w.w.w.youre site gave me the hankering once again did not know there was such thing as pay dig.sounds sweet on mailing list now maybe in 2012 i will be lucky to share mound with you if so would be my luckest year ever points or not.have pick will travle . PS No disrespect intended keep this site rock-en and keep your heat and sole in it. shot from the hip but st-rate from the HEART! Sb

Re: michelle's secret admirer

Well Well Good morning to you dear 8)

Admirer huh.. Well get in line! Bhah! JOKING!

Welcome to the board and its very nice of you to come on here and chatter and share all of those wonderful pictures and finds of yours. I greatly appreciate it when people take the time to post and share their finds.

Shoot me a email so I will have you on the list if anything new comes up or if we goto a dig maybe dig some with you and get some better shots of your arrowheads (And a hug! heh)

Have a wonderful morning and thanks for posting!!!!!

-Michelle

Re: michelle's secret admirer

let's give um something to talk about