Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JUST WALK BY OLD DRYWASH

Just a walkby visit to the old drywash site.
Badger couldn't resist a few pecks...( INCREDIBLE )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took advantage of this sentimental visit to recap all finds from the Drywash ( ONLY the more interesting ones, not the hundreds of pieces )

My #1 frame

Photobucket

Photobucket

Badger was good enough to break out Her prized frame of all her finds of the wash over the past year

Photobucket

Re: JUST WALK BY OLD DRYWASH

Alot of nice points there, By looking at the frames Michelle must be slacking!

Looks like you're cleaning up on the site there Hal. Now Michelle.............that's kinda slim pickens isn't it? Where's the rest of your finds?

Yeah it looks like a good, producing site. I'll join in with ya Ken and ask....where's the beef? I mean, where's the points, Michelle? I'd love to see more pics.

Where's the beef?

Travis, I was thinking the very same, show us your stuff Michelle, stop holding out.

Simply amazing Hal! Maybe next time I can meet ya'll at CCC and we can find another drywash to pillage.

I really like that Goldfish point in Michelle's frame. Is that all there is? Please post more pics Michelle. The white stuff is fine.

Badger may be too busy to assemble a proper pic of her finds. At this time of year, her holiday season lasts from the day before Tksgvg to just after hangover in the new year.
I was lucky to catch a pic of her latest time consuming effort

Photobucket

wow! impressive. Lacy made a pecan pie last night. Tis the season for extra lbs.!!

Yummy! That's a beautiful pie, there.