Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello

Hey Yall fellow diggers! Just found the austindiggers website and forum and im glad I found a way to connect with other diggers IN MY AREA FINALLY!!! :) Its also great to help with identifying the points in my collection when I can compare them with others found in this area. Thanks for yalls information!!!!

Re: Hello

Welcome. What area ARE you in

Re: Hello

Im a life-long resident of Salado, Tx. I have been surface hunting on our ranch for about 20 yrs now and went to Crisner's for my first dig with a buddy in the beginning of Oct. this year, found a couple of brokes at Crisner's and my buddy found a broke and a nice lightly serrated point that i would put up a pic of but cant figure out how to get it into this post :( Id like to go to Starr cuz its only about fifteen mins from my place. Hopefully soon!