Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-21-2011, BAD NEWS & GOOD NEWS

The bad news is that diggers today will have the shortest amount of digging daylight of the year

The good news is that starting tomorrow, digging days will get L O N G E R by about 1.8 minutes each day until June

N.B.
This natural phenomenon should have little effect on the hysterical shopping frenzy people

Re: 12-21-2011, BAD NEWS & GOOD NEWS

That's good news for sure!!! I've been getting home from work every evening cussing myself because I forgot to turn on the porch light!

IT'S OFFICIAL. ONLY CLIMBING THE LIGHT CHART FROM HERE ON OUT. SOON, WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HAIL AND TORNADOS.

Heather Payne
That's good news for sure!!! I've been getting home from work every evening cussing myself because I forgot to turn on the porch light!

I've always thought of how little daylight we have at this time, I never related it to darkness..til now..
Using the official published times for 'sunup' & sundown'...there is 15 hours of dark

travis mcgaughey
IT'S OFFICIAL. ONLY CLIMBING THE LIGHT CHART FROM HERE ON OUT. SOON, WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HAIL AND TORNADOS.

Life is not fair. Here in Tx we already have 7.2 extra minutes of digging time....and corresponding days of nonstop rain