Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ya'll haven't seen anything like this Arkansas find!!!

My brother found this in a cave on our land. Oh no, I don't see away to attach pic. This isn't one of those sites where you only have a place like photobucket as choice for putting pics on here is it? Not that there is anything wrong with that it's just I'd rather upload them once.

Re: Ya'll haven't seen anything like this Arkansas find!!!

You have our attention now hope you get the hang of the pics. Instructions at top of the messages.

Re: Ya'll haven't seen anything like this Arkansas find!!!

if you email it to me I will load it to photobucket and post it for you.... Like Hal said youve got our attention

A hoax?

Maybe?

Re: A hoax?

So for Greg, you are exactly right!! Keep trying its not that tough.

Well
I emailed Greg and asked him to email me the pic and I will post it for him

Will see what happens! I wanna see too!

I sent you some pics. I promise it's no hoax. Thanks for getting back with me, I remember this site now. It's different, I didn't see a place to register.

I just registered at photobucket and I'm uploading pics at this very moment. So if needed maybe I'll figure out how to send them from that site to this site or link them, what ever you call it. Hope you got the ones I sent you, haven't heard back from you yet but it's late. Maybe I'll hear from you tomorrow.

Im still up. Hope u figure it out. U can email me the pics if not. Bdeorsam7@yahoo.com

rgs, I think you're the other one I sent some pics to. I don't blame ya'll for thinking that after I laid it on like I did. I wasn't trying to boast, just wanted to make sure someone responded cause I really wanted to share a pic of what my brother found. So far on other sites it has gotten some eyebrows raising. Responses like, "eccentric,exotic" have been used a lot, but no one has seen one like it. One person guessed that if it was used as a tool it may be a shaft shaver, but someone else says probably not cause it's not knapped in a way that would be used in that manner, I guess. One thing for sure they all seem to like it. Hope ya'll do too.

Brent
Im still up. Hope u figure it out. U can email me the pics if not. Bdeorsam7@yahoo.com
Just sent you some Brent.