Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2011 Finds from Texas

Just showing off a few of the points we found last year with my family. I really enjoyed meeting and digging with ya'll. These were found at Vanderpool, Pipe Creek, and Comfort, Texas. Special thanks to TJ for some great times and great finds.

Enjoy!
Louisiana Jim

Re: 2011 Finds from Texas

You did good La. Jim. Enjoyed digging with you at Vanderpool and Pipe Creek. Hope to see you again this year at the new dig.

Real nice finds Jim!

Another good years' finds, beautiful points in a neat picture format.
Just missing that Ocre block carved into a Budda ( must have been a 2010 find )

Tks for the show.

Thanks for the responses. I will set up another post very soon with the pictures of the red ochre buddha. The buddha was found in East Texas in 2011 on the Sabine River. Will also try to include some Ark-La-Tex finds. I plan on being down in the spring to some more digging. Will stay in touch and hope to see ya'll soon. Jim