Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nite Site

I want to thank Jeff for allowing me to be part of the momentous occasion. I saw people I knew and met new people. Some of the stuff I saw coming out of those trenches were definitely screamers.
I also would like to thank Hal for helping me move dirt and helping me find that cool preform.
I can now say I've been to the Woodstock of diggers! Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Man all those headlamps in the dark!!!!

Re: Nite Site

Hal let me help him move this big ol' rock! Thanks!
Photobucket

The proof....HP actually WORKING

Photobucket

What have we here ?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's a nice preform. Bet that adds another dimension on trying to find the small bird points.

I would love to find a bird point! They are sooo finely made. But anything for working my butt off in trenches will do. A prize is always nice!

Badger sighting

I do believe I saw a badger in their! Looks like some cold, cold digging! Nice finds,keep on digging and best of luck!

Re: Badger sighting

Notice the daylight hour digging. Problem was that everyone who followed the rules that Jeff had made, no digging before 7:30, got shut out of an opportunity to dig where there were artifacts and had to dig in a gar hole.

So much for rules.

H also uncovered a big bone, ...Had us going for a bit as it was so shallow it could be Jimmy Hoffa

Photobucket

Both ends are machine cut, a ham bone !

Gar hole, hmmmmm????? I saw lots of nice stuff coming out of the "gar hole".

Hey, Hal, I left that ham bone there. Hope you picked it up for you collection. I think I left it by your foot pic...speaking of which...wish I had one of those tools. My b-day is in october...will that give you enough time to make me one.

Yeah, just wanted to say thanks to all the jackwads that couldn't follow the rules, and got this dig shut down. Soooo..... Thanks. As usual, the few ruin it for the many.