Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nite Site pics for Bell Cnty Digger

Here are Bell Cnty Digger's finds from the nite sight. He sure did score some killers.

Re: Nite Site pics for Bell Cnty Digger

Those are oh so sweet.

Wow, big is beautiful
I'm not surprised as the size from that locality, finds along the San Gab are from top notch people.. I AM surprised how thick the artifact bearing strata must be for a hand digger to uncover that much in 10 hrs...

And lastly, I'm surprised to see that Bell was there..
He owns his own very rich dig property

First off would like to thank my good.friend g10 for sharing these for me. And yes I did get quite lucky in the town of George , but these are from five nights of all nighters out there, some points being six man hours apart. I really moved the dirt for these. And yes the san gabriel is known for its mass of quality artifacts and abundant material and to some people, arguably the best digging spot they have ever been to. It was good to see old friends and meet new ones as many artifacts were saved from civilization.

that is the best and good finds (great finds) hard work pays off too bad white man is taking over the land again........ we ALL should be able to get the point or points out before they are covered up but then leaving sum for the peps after were out maybe ok.....

Even 5 nights is good ( now thats it's over and the finds in a frame ) Thats a real lifestyle change,
all night, all day