Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sabinal 1-19-2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
picked up some nice flint i will heat treat it and and see what i can get out of it

Re: Sabinal 1-19-2012

That's one mess of worked flint there Flo. What's the pink one in the second pic? Flaking looks like it's collateral. Different then the other finds.

Man that banded flint just kills me. Good day even with no killers. Well find em next time when I come to visit.

Man there's some incredibly beautiful material there! Get into some complete pieces and your goin to have some killers!

Had a good day, more to come!!!!!!!!

G-towndigger,

I found that you tried to hack my computer this morning...NOT APPRECIATED...you've been reported just so you are aware. STOP VIOLATING OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!

Doesnt sound like something gtown would do,I think your full of $h!t.........

Hack your computer, I wouldn't know were to start. Im just a digger not a computer whizz. Anyway you must be mistaken so I will be waiting for and apology . Ive been on this site for years and don't appreciate lies about me. Report away brother cause I've got nothing to hide. Bring it on brother. Thanks Dusty, everyone here knows me better than that. Just some punk spreading lies.

Man i got side tracked. Wanted to compliment your finds Dusty, y'all did pretty good. Heard that whole killer was your girls, getting showed up by her a lot recently> Hope you find the big one next time, I know there out there.

Re: Had a good day, more to come!!!!!!!!

Those are beautiful!!!!!!!

Nice show guys. The flint is perfect ! Keep the good posts coming.

Looks like this is going to be a good year for plenty of new finds. Good show there Dusty.

Tehuacana
That's one mess of worked flint there Flo. What's the pink one in the second pic? Flaking looks like it's collateral. Different then the other finds.

not sure on the point type
not really familar with some of the types in the area
like the small ensor looking points maybe piasanios?

What a busy campsite that was...plenty of changing out broken missile points. Keeps the enthusiasm high for what the next find might be. Good report.

Also the usual " secondary " things of interest..like the upright part of the one screen table. AND, Dusty's finds are neat also but I have to comment( in a nice, not nasty way ) the backround material in his second pic down is an original choice to show flint against

Dusty Im not sure but I think you got the base to that drill tip in your pics hold on to thoes brokes and we will check it out next time

I agree flo bottom row second from the right rootbeer colored one even the white specs look like they would match up on base the spec is on the far left of the base and drill tip is on far right side in the upside down pic of it