Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No Clear Forks Today

Got two emails this morning, one said I was going to receive 4.9 million from some long lost relative in Dwindledink Kenya and later another one from another long lost relative near there for 30.4 million. Don't need the money so I forwarded those emails to some of Flicker's relatives that I don't think too highly of but figured they needed the money worse then I do. I felt so good about it that I headed on down to the creek to see if the rain had washed out any more of those dang Clear Forks. No such luck on finding one but did manage to score what I think is an Ango with an odd base. Yep, the base is ground. Nope, no Paleo flaking but these brush country Indians didn't keep up with their more trendy northern cousins.

Re: No Clear Forks Today

What's that green stuff, I guess the rain is finally falling in central Texas? Nice finds, thanks for not sending me any lottery stuff, I have enough already.Oh yes, nice finds!

Looks like you did better out in the field rather than answering emails from Kenya.
Good finds.

Had to spray paint the background, not sure if I got the colors right though. Hadn't seen real weeds in a couple of years.
Yep, some long lost relative that was from Dwiddledink Kenya and he and his whole family were killed in a plane crash in Germany 10 years ago and I'm the only known descendant. Strange that they didn't even have my name on either one of those emails. All I have to do is give them name, phone #, checking account #, etc. Mabbe if I told them I was a homeless vagrant and lived in a cardboard box they'd feel sorry for me and not wait 10 years the next time. Or that we hunt for arrowheads. That'd bring a tear to their eyes. I know they'd feel sorry for us then.
Don't think the wife's kinfolk were all that impressed with me sending them those emails. I thought they'd be more appreciative getting all that money.

Good show, That insitu shows up great.....once you have found the object....many square mile of that type of surface must really be a challenge.

'Ground base' tells a big story alright, it goes in the " very old " frame. But for the label (if it was mine )
Maybe EARLY STEMMED LANCEOLATE or ARCHAIC KNIFE ?

I think you got that one pegged right Hal. Didn't even think about it being an early stemmed.