Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mud and Montell's

First screen dig of the year, and a muddy, cold one at that. Didn't do too bad. Cliff (not the one on the forum) found a few decent points, including a Perd. I nailed a Montell and Flicker found a thin Covington blade. Finaly warmed up to a toasty 49 degrees in the afternoon. That one big blade at the top, middle is a uniface knife. Did also find a Uvalde.
Lot of tipless points and pointless tips..

Re: Mud and Montell's

Great show guys. It's amazing how Texas can go without rain for months then when it comes time to dig the dirt is wet. Good to see some quality screening going on. I hope to get my turn soon. Thanks for the great pics.

Thanks Idahoe, hope to see you out there soon. Hope it's a little drier and warmer though. That wind yesterday wasn't fun.

Tehuacana
Thanks Idahoe, hope to see you out there soon. Hope it's a little drier and warmer though. That wind yesterday wasn't fun.
. Where might I ask was this dig at?

That's TJ's site there at Vanderpool. Cyrus had 4 new spots he was digging in. One near the Perdiz midden, another new hole by the Andice midden, and a couple of others near the feeder creek. We'd have done better if the dirt wasn't damp, more loads going through the screens, but we knew it was going to be wet when we went and slow going. Cant' say I'm the sharpest tack in the box to go out on a wet, cold, windy day, but at least I had company out there. And still had fun.

Good report, that still qualifies for a Super Saturday. Good looking Montell, a nice memento of poor WX

Spring time in Tx is getting closer

SH

Spring time in Tx is getting closer

But not til after Sunday February 12