Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ?Colorado artifact huntin?

Dusty, I was raised on a ranch in Southern Colo. You can keep artifacts and hunt on your bosses ranch but be sure his land is privated land and not government land. His ranch could have state or BLM land even if he has controle you can't look for artifacts. He has to own the land. If he owns the land have fun and tell the feds to sit on it. They have really tried to make it hard on artifact hunters.

Just the chance to walk around private land ( rather than being in a ski lift line )sounds great.
WHOLLY SMOKE...did you look up on a map where Cortez is located....? ...You better take a Ute / English dictionary with you. What a place

Dusty, I forgot to tell you and you probably already know this but don't dig or collect from graves you will go to jail. Private land it is still against the law to dig graves as it should be but you can dig or hunt any where on private land. You could find some ruins or pit houses. I know people who farm around there and the have dug pots up under their fields.

Thanks for the info JHW...very informative. i am very awre of burial laws, and have to much respect,to do something like that. A nice pot would be a pleasent surprise. Maybe one day we will pull ourselves away from our Texas diggins and try it out........thanks again!