Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yesterday's stuff

I will be going Tue. any idea if these are keepers?

looks like the one on the bottom right is either a preform or core. Its a keeper if you keep all artifacts, many diggers sadly would leave it behined. Not me id take all of your finds and put em in the garden. Any other tuesday id join ya but it our aniversery and id be in touble if i went. Id love a rain check and im going somwhere wensday let me know if you have time!

I'm with Snoop.I find lots of (performs,bifaces) I usually keep them anput them with the
Fossils in the yard.I'm still interested in helping but not sure when I'll be down again.I do have some knowledge of the area. Feel free to email or call.

Artifacts all.
Top 2 seem to have a bit more work on the lower edge typical of bone crushers and basic choppers...
Nice flint. Full credit If your finding those on the surface right now, a lot of TX is so heavily grown out with greenery you cant even find the ground