Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Getting closer to camp

Think I'm getting closer to a camp, found a good site mid level flat with tons of smaller work, looks like there's a bunch of square knives or blades. I'll post some pics ASAP.

Re: Getting closer to camp

Thats good, as soon as you locate 'fire rocks ' that means your standing on the center of the camp

Re: Getting closer to camp

Been reading up on some of this stuff I'm finding, some say they are limaces? and mostly paleo tools? trying to posts yesterdays pics. I've been corn feeding some of these areas and the feral ***s are doing most of the digging and loosing up the soil,..lol up to about 6" deep, helping bring alot of this stuff to the surface. Neat trick. Found a flat sandy area where there is tons of work, about 100 yards below the rocky side of hill, oddly enough where cows used to be penned. Also found a large flat rock, measures about 24"x72" long embeded in ground with what looks like scrapes or etching, will post pics to get some feedback. maybe it nothing or just fissures in the stone.