Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Little Guy

I think anybody that's ever been around them has played with them. They got real scarce for a long while but are making a comeback. This little guy wasn't scared of me. Figured he'd run off but he just kept staring at me. Guess I don't look like a predator.

Thats a real cutie..wonder if we could say the same for his 10 foot long ancestor

Thats awesome Tehuacana! I hav'nt seen a horned toad in ,I bet, 25 years. grew up in Fredericksburg and i used to catch em in my Papaw's garden. thanks , i thought these guys were history! Truly Texas! Happy Fathers Day!

I can't tell you how happy you have made me by posting this! I can't wait for them to make it back here.

This little guy has made a home in the flower bed. I see him there nearly every day. Doesn't seem scared of me, picked him up this morning, rubbed his head, then put him back on the block and he just sat there for a minute then ran under the flowers. There's a big one down the street that hangs out on the curb, found him a big red ant bed to dine on.

Here he is, about 30 minute ago. Usually if they're agitated, they puff up. He's just a happy little camper.