Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: pay digs

Try Nacho or TJ. Nacho's number is listed on the front page, Cyrus has been running the digs for TJ, his # is 210-247-8387

is Nacho diggin again?

gman

I'd heard Sonora through the grape vine.

Sure hope that grape vine info is true , I'm about where I can see day light on house remodel & am ready to see some flint , heat or no heat, well I sent him a text & will see if I get a response, then might call him.

I called Nacho twice, no answer. He didn't reply to the voice message I left either. So I contacted somebody else who should know. He said the dig is not finalized yet. Hopefuly soon cuz I'm dying to dig again.

Gotta remember, if Nacho is diggig out towards Sonora, it's getting out of some of the hill country points and into a whole new area. More like what Beverly has on her place. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of the dig once he has it finalized.

Maybe along the devils river ? Over Sonora way a lot dryer , not as humid as the hill country, maybe pandales , langetry , golendrinas not sure of that spelling on that last one , older point types, hope it happens .