Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Excellent finds! That Kinney is awesome. Glad to see you got the Badger out. Cheers.

Here's that quartz mano washed & back lit

Photobucket

Photobucket

The entire rock shows the fracturing lines so common on most Ctex quartz..Kinda scary,,,
IF a small piece were to sluff off in the ground food...it would be goodby tooth

Firecracker day's find washed

Photobucket

The two on the left are Clear forks

Photobucket

Clear Forks? I thought you were calling my name. That bottom one is sure nice. Looks like you found two of those long stemmed points. That makes five of them now that I've seen. Wonder if that's the start of a newly named point type?

The lower CF is a good quality example, top, the working edge looks like he hit a couple of nails as he
was working the wood.
That other (cupcake) point stem being excessively long is just an illusion. Not sure what it is. The occasional Carrolton which have moderatly long stems have been found this far south..

If your campaining for a new point type, I'll vote for you, The CFREX point is original