Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: July 4th Fry/Show

July 14th. Michelle has it posted on the front page.
There's a rock shop there in town, I stopped in to see what types of obsidian they have, they did have some of that rainbow last time.

Sweet Texas flint, I love it!

What a wonderful historical collection of texas art masterpieces, thanks for the show. I see the STARR giant Martindale & Marshall

Not a single pic of the fried dead fish though

Florence tx. artifact show!! Amazing!

Awesome

A post like this with a collection of the finest Texas has to offer can be looked at repeatedly to appreciate
the finer niceties..
Some inclusions in the flint must have been recognised by the original owner. TWO double based Perds ( what did they do that for ? ). Thats a LOT of unbroken "drills"...

Not to encroach too much on this fine collection but here's a few finds of mine that I kinda liked as being
reasonable Texas quality.

Photobucket

I got no dead fish to show either

Thanks a million for the flint show boys! I was really needing that haven't dug since Febuary ! You both got some extremely fine Texas lithics!!

Nice points Hal, I had to sell my soul for that bigger double back perd. It's one of my favorite artifacts I have seen come out personally.

Holy smokes Flo-town ! Pounds and pounds of pretty flint Truly amazing. Thanks for the show ! Nice trailer Hal. Sweet finds in them frames guy's.

Being a fisherman I think I'm going to steal your great idea! The third frame down has one of my old Bandys! Love the knapped Perd! I have a authentic every bit as good! You got to see it to believe it! Thanks again guys,great post and pics!

Still looking at the small details of all the show.

47 drills ( only from fish fry guests ) to 2 corner tangs.

Because fish greasy fingerprints can be seen on Gtown's frame he must have been at the party...back from exile
in the north woods.

Someone ( who will remain anonymous ) must have had a blank spot that needed filling in his frame slipped a G-0 Perd base in with the G-10.3's !