Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dig 8-18-12

Pandale?

4th pic down above the bone on the left any clue on id
came from deep its got some thinning strikes on the base
but not much for grinding

That's one fine looking little Perdiz. Not a bad lot at all. Killer Langtry too.

I had a great time back in Texas while it lasted. We were very fortunate with the "cooler" weather during the sifting. Finding my new Langtry was awesome but the memories with my friends were worth the trip. Now im back to suffering these brutal sunny 70 degree days in Oregon.

I already posted her but here's the Langtry pictured above.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

As "usual" for FloTwn reports...very good, the backrounds of the top 2 pics is very beautiful and original ...even the reversed floor mat looks good

Point over the bone just "seems" worked down...maybe an early lancelote ? it's definitely different from the 2 Kinneys in that group..
I'm surprised to see that small worked down Montell....They are so thin and fragile...if the owner was using it enough to need resharpening...how come it didn't break ? ( must have been a very tender steak )

I'm on the lookout for somekind of a big printed cloth with the picture of a tailgate on it..( for high finding digs and vehicle with no proper tailgate )