Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Columbia river hike

Finally found a point on the Columbia! Not very big, but its my first from the area.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Washington side of the river, nice to get away from the city.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Columbia river hike

Great show G-town! I am in Great Falls Montana, and i cannot seem to find any place to hunt for arrowheads. I am finding LOTS of great old Indian collectibles. I hope everything is working out good for you.

gman

Thanks gman, it's tough starting in new territory. Met some nice guys who have pointed me in the right direction.

WOW, that is some beautiful big country....and you find a treasure the size of a Nickle ! Since your in the land of the Gem stone points, lets pretend it's made out of the rare and highly valuable Agatized Coprolite

I tried to ID what type of point it was ( no luck ) but I was very impressed with the overwhelming number of small varieties there are in that area. On the plus side,looks like your area is the second most prolific area ( after NE ) in all the USA....
Keep movin...the snow's already flying in the high country

Hello there, are you living here now? where abouts? I live in cottage grove, 20 miles south of Eugene. My cousins and i were in Texas last year, went to Starr, Bevs, and C3. We have been hunting here in oregon for about 20 years. would love to get together with you sometime. will take you to some of the best spots in the northwest. Oregon Tom tommybdog@yahoo.com

Wow thanks Oregon Tom , that's very kind of you. I'm in Portland and always up for some point hunting. I will shoot you an email when I get a chance.

G-town digger
Wow thanks Oregon Tom , I will shoot you an email when I get a chance.

GTwn, be careful who you meet on the internet. I think I met them ( a team of 3 ) at Beverly's & C3 last year. I didn't find out til later they were known as 'THE MEGA MOVERS OF THE NORTH "...See the brought up old posting BEV'S DIG...HUNT N PECK.
Also met a pumpkin head and Mr Potato head