Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need a place to hunt!

Hi everyone! I haven't been on the board in quite a long time!! But I'm hoping you can help me. Kirk and I are going to be in Concan for a few days... Our first vacation in 2 years. (kids... Life... Work...illness...been keeping us too busy to do anything fun) Is there anywhere we can hunt? Or does Nacho still do pay digs? Like I said we have been out of he loop for a couple of years.... But we are finally able to get back to our favorite hobby! Any help is appreciated!!!

Re: Need a place to hunt!

No time like the present to catch up...The seasons just changed in TX, nice cool outdoorsy WX.
Nacho, TJ screen digs are going. Crisners & some reports on Longs fishing camp.
Look back in the last 2 months of this mssg bd for pictures & details.
Digfest this coming weekend,Flint show in Fredericksburg October 20th.
Welcome back to the world

Re: Need a place to hunt!

Thanks SO much for the info! You and Michelle have always been so nice to help and guide Kirk and I. (and everyone here!) You should see our Austin diggers t shirts... ;) full of holes and still worn with love lol! We are going to try to track down Nacho. Only here in the hill country two more full days then it's back to Mission. Saw that digfest is next weekend but because it's a sunday we can't go :( temple is a good 7 hours from home. We had a great time at the 2nd digfest and learned a lot! Got my card in the mail about fredericksburg and we may try to make a weekend of that.
Thanks again for the info! Hope this reply finds you in good health and great spirit!