Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
identification of points

I have been digging around kerr county for 13 to 14 years. Also have been in comanche tx once digging. anyways, I need help to identifying and/or authenticating what I have found. I do beleive I have some good finds however not knowing how to properly indentify these I am at a disadvantage. I am at a REAL disadvantage. Any suggestions as to what I may do?

Re: identification of points

As for authenticating front page of austindiggers.com go to the dealers and links tab bottom of page dwain Rogers is a good one. Identification you might try to buy a copy of overstreets price guide and indentification book. Believe it can be bought off the website also. Lets see some pics few people might chime in on their opinion.

Google "Texas Arrowhead Gallery"

You're welcome to send good pic's of them either by a ruler or with the length noted & what county they came from. I'll offer my best opinion as to what they are if they're whole points. Send pic's/info to silverbacker@netscape.net

silver