Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SCREENDIG AT JUNO TX

Nacho ready to give the Juno site another try;
Sat & Sun December 15 & 16 ... ( possibly the very last screen dig ever..." END OF THE WORLD " is Dec 21st )

Re: SCREENDIG AT JUNO TX

Juno WX forecast for 15-16..

, zero % chance of . . . ..H 67* - L 41*

Hal, been looking around at the area, looks like a good chance of finding a nice langtry/val verde? What do you think?

I dont recall anyone specifically reporting on find types around Juno so it's going to be interesting.
The sites to be explored are just 300 feet off the Devils river and that is 30 miles North of the known ancient settlements where the drainages met the Rio Grand... The Nueces valley is 70 miles away..Beverly's in Junction 90 miles. All proven multi use real estate properties right from Paleo time with good finds.

. . . . . . . . . . .

If it were the sunday and Monday I can go. Saturday is a Christmas party and to late to drive. I will dig both days if a change occurs.

What's the deal with this Juno dig? Someone told me that the real reason why he keeps canceling is they heve been digging out there just not finding anything. Any truth to this? I talked to Nacho before the last scheduled dig on the 1st and signed up with him. He didn't even call me back to tell me that he had cancelled it. Lucky I called him that Fri. afternoon to see if it was still on. Glad I did that before driving 4 hours!

Rock Crack
What's the deal with this Juno dig? Someone told me that the real reason why he keeps canceling is they heve been digging out there just not finding anything. Any truth to this? I talked to Nacho before the last scheduled dig on the 1st and signed up with him. He didn't even call me back to tell me that he had cancelled it. Lucky I called him that Fri. afternoon to see if it was still on. Glad I did that before driving 4 hours!

Rocky, In my talks with Nach he never even got his equipment out there to do any more digging. I ( we ) just assumed it's a bad time of year for enough people to get free at the same time, reasons like ;
Too far
Too hot
Black Friday
football game
Too cold
Black Saturday
Kid's soccer game
Black Sunday
Hunting season
Uncle Bert died
Football game
etc.

Non notification of cancelation is a bad deal..I'll mention it to him for future events..

As of 3 minutes ago, Nacho confirms " Juno is ON for this weekend "

Latest juno wkend Wx forecast...71* - 44*,,,,P cloudy,,,0% rain