Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JUNO DIG 12-15-12

The day begins with the first scoop straight in from where the first test trench was.
Photobucket

Jon H got the very first worked piece 4 minutes into the first bucket load...
Here's the cell phn pic I sent to Badger ,,,( need a few more months before I learn to put cell phn pics on Photobucket )

Photobucket

And the day progressed non stop

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We can see Kelly's find from here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nach's driver couldn't make it this weekend so he did the loading all day, both days and so many " consultations " were held right in his office

Photobucket

Happy days ...An Angostura for SH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My table buddy, Jon

Photobucket

something special

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dont see this every day...A MATATE being delivered to Joel's table just like a delivery

Photobucket

Photobucket

LUNCH TIME

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: JUNO DIG 12-15-12

BINGO a really BIG one

Photobucket

Do you believe THIS...my very own table buddy planted a real fake spear point on ME....He got it at last years MartiGras Photobucket

back to "normal"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look very close , you can see a big point I was showing Flatbed....Next time we're together I have to take a pic look through those

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jon H has the option to call this an "exotic" OR a "shaft scraper"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Larry found the Juno equivilent of a KK...by most standards it's a CHOPPER..or bone crusher. A very specific tool the blade is just not as finely crafted as the KK's.

Photobucket

This must be the adventure story of a lifetime for this little guy way out in west texas and all of a sudden in a flash like an earthquake found himself on a cold iron screen table

Photobucket

Fun time of the dig, final layout on a tailgate ( In this case on Flatbed's flatbed )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joel had a good base to tip match except when cleaing the pieces one was root beer and the other red

Photobucket

Some pieces find their way into nice cozy ( and safe ) frames pretty quick

Photobucket