Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FRONT PAGE JUNO FIND OF THE WEEKEND (12-15&16)

It's been aproved for the front page, we just dont have a front page right now.....
Best of show is always debateable, there were perfect example of other types but this one may be more rare....hence the honor

No insitu pics,,,,first we knew of something going on was a bit of a commotion ( likesomebody having a heart attack ! )

Photobucket

It's a complete BELL

Photobucket

Ready for this ?...>>

It's COMPLETELY RED FLINT

Photobucket

Bad shaddow cant dampen a happy camper ( Jon G. )

Photobucket

Flint comparison to other points Jon found that afternoon ( arrow points out Bell ) tee hee

Photobucket

Some viewers may prefer a red backround.

Photobucket

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Photobucket

back in the safety of the sacred bucket.

Photobucket

Congratulations Jon

Re: FRONT PAGE JUNO FIND OF THE WEEKEND (12-15&16)

That is a beauty!! Finding a complete Bell is rare and awesome find! Congrats Jon.

I have been looking at that point for a while and if my memory is right, I think that spud guy from Idaho found one made from similar flint out at TJ's awhile back.

Wow! Awesome bell. Hard to fing

sandman
if my memory is right, I think that spud guy from Idaho found one made from similar flint out at TJ's awhile back.

I remember one too,,,If it is the same one, It was found by Ida's dig buddy Tom at TJ's North of Barksd...The one I am thinking of was an EX Batwing Bell ....now Laguna

That is the one!!

SH
sandman
if my memory is right, I think that spud guy from Idaho found one made from similar flint out at TJ's awhile back.

I remember one too,,,If it is the same one, It was found by Ida's dig buddy Tom at TJ's North of Barksd...The one I am thinking of was an EX Batwing Bell ....now Laguna

Photobucket