Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: need advise on good site to buy a day for a christmas gift

I'll be there too e, how about wearing a so I'll know who you are

Lol. I am the one who won the metal detector at the last dig fest. I haven't found anything they last few times I had been there so was thnking of trying a new site. Since a new honey hole has been found, gonna take yalls advice and try again. :-)

We were looking for you e, it was a beautiful day in the wilderness....BUT...the findings were dead slow ! Richard is now going to
suspend the screening until a later date when the best area can be defined..

Meantime, the hand digging in Fulton Hollow looks like the WWl trenches all over again. Might be of some inexpensive investigation...
Here's a few pics just before we left the screen dig area

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

like the bottle opener in the 2nd pic!

cool finds

We decided to go the weekend before screen dig. We didn't find much broke 2...:-( Had unexpected bills so we were unable to go to screen dig. We will be takeing your advice and try out the sight. Let you know how it goes. Gonna try to post a pic of what we found, but not sure if can post from a cell phone.:-)