Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THERE WILL BE A SLIGHT DELAY

Photo bucket has completely redesigned their website to bring it right up to date with the demands of the modern majority of users.

With a touch of a button it is now possible to add cute little messages then send all your photos to a thousand of your closest friends with the touch of a button.

AND a terrific feature, it is now possible to edit your pictures like changing the color, putting a hat on your favorite pet, Turn it upside down, paste in a backround of your favorite beer hall, enlarge it to room size THEN push that first button to send it to your 1000 friends..

Unfortunatly, I am just barely able to find the pictures that I have on there... Cannot find an upload button and with the old pics on there, cannot even find a " copy " button.

Re: THERE WILL BE A SLIGHT DELAY

Yeah, I found that very small print " switch back to original "...Did that 5X...it dont switch back

What a rotten system for the most basic of uses.....

I should have expected it...they have been warning us for months,,,today is the day the Foto cliff takes effect

The end of the world didn't come with fire and plagues, it came with upgraded photo-bucket. I can't figure out why those computer tech, web page designers can't just leave things alone when they work. Windows 8 is out, I'm still trying to learn Windows 2000. Even it isn't as good as the first one. Too many icons and buttons for us non-savy operators.

All is forgiven

My clicked request to return to the original layout finally worked ( probably did not work when I first requested it was cause it was before Business hours )
So I'm back in a reasonable mood...
Look for our Saturday at Juno in the

I've been waiting all day and now it's tomorrow? How will I sleep.

Idahoe
I've been waiting all day and now it's tomorrow? How will I sleep.

Nobody sleeps new years eve !

I should not have complained so bitterly over a site being upgraded, thats just the normal sign of progress, happens everywhere. Like, for the last
6 months we have been bombarded by the "fiscal cliff" media virus. Now that has been fixed and we just have the " kick the can " page.