Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "CAN YOU DIG IT" ARROWHEAD DIGGING GAME IS HERE

For long time AD watchers only

There is a very obvious subliminal message in the design detail of the front page of the new game ...

I dont know if a or message

Can you see it ?

i got to level 12

ALRIGHT TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(There are 20 ! ) hehe

Keep working on it! ehe

WHat do you think!! I think he did a great job on SPider 8)

SH
For long time AD watchers only

I dont know if a or message

I guess its an deal, just part of the game plan....I was looking at what appears to be a Montell , double ended, drilled flint gorget on the screen table

20 down and now we need 20 more!

Calvin!

thought that most of you were like HAL and would get through about 5 levels!Bhaah

GLAD you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a lot of players! Hope them chime in as well and tell me what they think!

I haev another idea for another game.... Just don't know if I actually have enough people that would want one. I guess even with this one there really isn't much chatter about it.. probably not worth it all to make another one.

It was fun though!!!!!! If I make another one, I would probably make it for iphones only , maybe there would be more interest.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

yeppers got to the end pretty cool maybe have the next one kinda like a zelda format so you cant see the points maybe have it to where you dig with the pick and actually have to use your shovel too, just a few ideas i had thanks. PS I dont actually lose sight when a scorpion gets me