Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Agree with ID Texas Birdpoints & Materials?

You're not of any help sir, I generally purchase only points with providence but these were an exception.

I was only trying to help with a different point of view and to put out there that the Neolithic points are great points and nice but some people are selling them as something different. I never said yours were Neolithic. Neolithic points sell for a few dollars each where points from the states are worth a whole lot more. There are people who are selling them and not telling people they are Neolithic as they have no Honesty.I sell a lot of Neolithic points and have made nice pictures with them but always list as Neolithic because they are worth a lot less money. I was trying to make people aware of this problem. This was not to disrespect what you said. Now is the time to start a nice Neolithic collection before they go way up in price and they will as you can get some really nice points cheap.

You've overstepped the bounds of my patience regarding the UN-NEEDED & UN-REQUESTED promotion of your so called Neo points & there's no relation at all to what I posted. I request that you post your promo stuff elsewhere, as you've got a bad re****tion right now for your over-imposing manner regarding my original post. Move on please.

Wow, This is the last you will here from me your way out there. Your upset because you found out your not the point expert you think you are. If you think that I'am pushing Neolithic points you way wrong and if you want to buy Neolithic points and call them what ever go ahead. I was trying to help people from getting taken advantage of by buying Neolithic by paying way more then they are worth. I will not waste my time any more with this post.

Neolithic just means New Stone Age, of or relating to the cultural period beginning around 10,000 BCE and generally refers to the Old World. In the Americas the term Archaic is generally used rather than Neolithic. Neolithic points originating in North Africa, particularly Mali, are often mistaken for the Nodena arrowheads made by the Mississippian Culture , particularly the Quapaw Indians. of Arkansas.

Note: The country of MALI in North Africa is a dung heap..................I hope America doesn't step in it.