Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SHORT SHOT AT C3 2-4-13

I went up a day early to remove top soil & roots for our special guest diggers the next day.

Photobucket

Tagged the sites so no other diggers would jump in

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Month is incorrect but nobody cared !

Photobucket

Steve found this large vertebre and left it there.

Photobucket

Badger unearthed a similar vertebre about 30 feet away.

Photobucket

Size lloks the same, if just by wild chance they are from the same animal, the soil and preservation conditions certainly made a big difference

Photobucket

!

Photobucket

Plink . . . . . . . . . > > > > > > > > > > > >

Photobucket

solid copper jacket did not explode the water bottles...this one was just "bubbling" from the hit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A very respectable grouping at the 50 foot jug

Photobucket

2 day old goats in the goat shed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the day's finds ( including the )

Photobucket

Re: SHORT SHOT AT C3 2-4-13

Does that actually work putting a name in the hole? Good that you found a more civilized culture that accepts reservations! I don't know how many times i cleaned a deep hole out,to come back the next day and find it caved in. Nice!

Where is this dig located? I'm very interested in pay digs. Can you give me some information please

R, Your observation is very correct for 364 days of the year at any public pay dig.....BUT on the most holy and sacred day of the year there was no threat of
encroachment....I cleared the 3 areas on "SUPER SUNDAY" while the world was worshiping some kind of a Buffalo eating contest.

G, . . . .C3 = Chrisners pay dig. There's 10 years worth of detailed info in the back mssg Bd and on the front pg, R, all the digfests have been held there.