Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Digging Texas

Over the last couple of years I have had the opportunity to do many screen digs with TJ Jennings, Cyrus and Nacho. I had never dug with Bob McWilliams and noticed he was having a screen dig this past weekend in Barksdale. I visited his website DiggingTexas.com and was very impressed with what he had to say and what was needed in order to dig with him. I decided to dig with Bob and see what he was all about and I am very glad I did. I can not say enough good things about Bob and how he handles his digs. To top it off the other people who attended the dig were a joy to be around. Its one thing to find great points which many of us did this past weekend. Its a whole different thing to enjoy the company of those around you, find great points and have a blast while doing it. Overall it was a great experience.

Re: Digging Texas

I've known him since 95 when I was in highschool. I've enjoyed his digs and he is a friend.

Good to see a report on this dig, Bob's certainly an old hand dating back to the "good old days" Thing is that Bob has always maintained a well up to date website and no one ever posts anywhere else so it's always been relatively low profile.

The present dig is on the Nueces River so the quality of flint & workmanship is a foregone fact.

How about some pics???

Lucky is your first name Bob?

My first name is Jon and my last name is Gutierrez. Hal knows who I am if you want verification on that.

Lucky
Hal knows who I am if you want verification on that.

Heck yes...thats "Lucky Jon" of the pure red Bell fame at Juno!

. .
. .
. .
. . . . . . . . .LUCKY = JON G. / Red Bell

Photobucket

Thanks for the verification Hal:) Wish I could have joined you guys in Juno last weekend. You made out like a bandit! Congrats on the KK. I have to be honest...if that would have come up on my table, I might have missed it. I can get too point minded at times and that KK might have gone unnoticed. Good thing it came up on a pro's table lol. Hope you are doing well.