Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2-18-'13 NACHO NEWS

Nacho advises that the sale of the Barksdale property will be concluded for sure in March. The gate will be changed

Re: 2-18-'13 NACHO NEWS

Sad indeed. I dug with him yesterday and found a few Gonna miss that place

Brad sanders
I dug with him yesterday and found a few Gonna miss that place

The flint rumor mill said Frontpage was there also, Funny he hasn't posted his usual spectacular finds yet

Not sure who front page is but there were 4 in my group and 2 from San Antonio area. Mike and mark I believe. No killers found. Those In my group each got at least one nice whole point each. One of them got a real nice Sabinal Marcos with a minor tip ding.

No Hal I didn't know he was digging or I would have went. I was going to Juno but something came up at work and couldn't attend.

Brad sanders
Not sure who front page is

FRONTPAGE = MICKEY

Photobucket

Mic, I heard Nach mention you & James on Sunday afternoon at Juno as he was loading for the next morning at Barks..... must have just been about you
two and your good luck.