Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LULING FLINT SHOW

, , , , , , , , , , , Saturday March 9.
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Re: LULING FLINT SHOW

I will be there Hal. Hopefully I will see ya. I will be bringing a few points for ID including that "Hardin" I had on the front page. Looks like it may have parallel flaking on it so it will interesting to see what they say it is.

GeeTen
I will be there Hal. Hopefully I will see ya.

My plan is to be there pretty close to opening , , , ,leaves the rest of the day for

Hey Hal,

The family and I will get there around 10am. I'm excited because I finally convinced my wife to go and this is show #2 for my girls. Should be fun. I will be stocking up on frames, so hopefully I will get a chance to fill them this year.

Opening bell has the dealers doing final organising ( and getting the breakfast taco juice off their hands )

photo DSCF8156_zps276d713d.jpg

Knapper Jarrod has come across beautiful pure white cortexed flint nodules with varigated grey interior.. A very good work medium for his specialty of
crafting one perfect point out of the largest flake clipped off the Nod..

photo DSCF8155_zps8bc8521f.jpg