Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
arrow head custom framing down town austin

has anyone been into this store i saw it the other weekend but didnt have time to go in wanted to know if anyone knew weather they had arrowhead cases or just a bunch of shadow boxes i should have went in but it wasnt my car so not my decision if anyone has been there let me know if not maybe saomeone could go by there and find out.

Re: arrow head custom framing down town austin

Is that the name of the place " ARROWHEAD CUSTOM FRAMING " ?
Any clue what street ?

There it is. . . . .4113 Guadalupe

Google ; ARROW HEAD CUSTOM FRAMING AUSTIN TX

but i was reading there web site and i dont think they do acutal casesw but more of fine art restoration

well i called the business and they dont make cases but they will make a frame to put your arrowheads in permanantly not what i wasw looking for but someone might like that form of display

Sean, email me an ill send you some examples of cases I can get built for you. I have a few friends that build them on their downtime! Custom finishes, hardware and all! andthecastaway@yahoo.com