Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glen Rose Area this week?

My wife and I are going to take the RV to Dinosaur Valley state park near Glen Rose this week. We would LOVE to find a place to hunt this week. Pay site or free, we don't care. My wife has never found a point, and my experience was one pretty dang near magic day near Freer when I was bow hunting and found a handful of points.

I've read about the pay site in Palo Pinto County, anyone know if there is a chance to dig on a weekday?

Re: Glen Rose Area this week?

It's a hand dig site in Palo pinto county. About 10 miles from my house. The owner is a friend of mine. Great guy. Would u like his info?

Re: Glen Rose Area this week?

Yes, please. Do you know if he is open on weekdays? We have our young grandkids coming down Saturday and they will want to see the dinosaurs, so point hunting is out.