Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BARKSD FINDS

Nachos' wife found these last Thursday at the Barksdale site...The property still has not closed so the digging continues.

Super Bandy

photo DSCF8453_zps9f274d91.jpg

And a honey of a honey translucent

photo DSCF8454_zps83b33490.jpg

Sounds to me like it was family day....Nach digs & loads the dirt, wife cracks the

Re: BARKSD FINDS

That's the finest Bandy I've seen!EVER!!!

Patrick grass

Thats pretty much what Nacho said. And as you may know when screening with Nach, he is a nut on Bandys anyway...If you look back at the posting "JUNO...4-6" Nacho is showing a frame including Bandys that he had just gotten at BarksD....none as large as the one above ...
Maybe it was a Bandy campsite

SH
Patrick grass

Thats pretty much what Nacho said. And as you may know when screening with Nach, he is a nut on Bandys anyway...If you look back at the posting "JUNO...4-6" Nacho is showing a frame including Bandys that he had just gotten at BarksD....none as large as the one above ...
Maybe it was a Bandy campsite
. All those 7 Bandys came out of the same hole as the 2 corner tang Ed got many moons ago! The three killers are now safe with the other 13 that are all from this site! They will be on display at Temple if you would like a look!

Nach just mailed me this side corner tang pic, one of his lucky diggers found yesterday

photo DSCF8455_zps8ffe1360.jpg

Why are the pictures always so horrible from Nach?

Pooter
Why are the pictures always so horrible from Nach?
cheap camera phone!

You'd think all the money he makes just from the screen diggers he would be able to afford a nice camera!