Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP, NEED NUMBER TO THE CORNERTANG CLUB!!!!!!!!!

Yeah That's Right!! Never thought it would happen and then BAM! The most elusive one is right there staring back at ME!!

photo smiththundertang006_zpsb2a57d52.jpg

photo smiththundertang005_zps95c4a3de.jpg

photo smiththundertang003_zps1b61e3d3.jpg

photo smiththundertang004_zps8e7ff10b.jpg

Re: HELP, NEED NUMBER TO THE CORNERTANG CLUB!!!!!!!!!

WTG! That is a nice on for sure

Freaking Awesome!!!! Where abouts did you pick that up?

Awesome. I home my day will be have as nice as that one. Your year is made. Won't have to dig as much. Kick back and take it easy. Nothing you find this year won't beat that. Sweeeet!

Thanks for the looks. Hey Stoney, it was found in Milam County.

Trying to recover from alot of celebrating last night and hoping to get back out this afternoon!!

I'd be celebrating too. Thats an incredible find. I'll get one someday. Congrats.

Holy S H I T Batman. Great find Sandman. Man I have been digging a long while and never even found a chunk. Congrats to the newest member of the Tang Club. I hope to see it in person. Cheers!

Nice! Congrats!

Your assigned number is : 54MMXIIIJCKPT

Beauty nice going, your living proof there is still hope for us non members

This is the way it went. Been screening for several hours without finding a single point,not even a broke. Was getting alittle anxious always thinking try a different spot! try a different spot!! But I stayed, when that piece of flint came across the table real quick and kind of lodged at the corner of the table and I just kept on screening the rest of the load and then I grabbed what I could see of the point (tang end still covered in dirt) and when I first saw that sob I am quite sure there never was a digger that was more suprised and shocked!! I am talking the old hand trembles and everthing!
Still a bit at awe and have to go by and take a peek at it!!!

Thanks for the looks and replies!