Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Digfest???

DD, You've started the opening move

All I know at this time is that early October has been a reasonable Wx temperature, so there are 2 possible weekends before the Fredericksburg flint show on the 19th.

The high level decision not to have anymore Digfests in the rain has been very well received so that as soon as a long range date gets pinned down....it will ultimately depend on forecasts

I am anxious for the digfest too, and I hope it falls into my schedule this year. I noticed you put the 19th as the Fredricksberg flint show. I checked the shows thread on here and it doesn't seem like there has been any postings for a couple of years. Where can I find info on these shows?
Thanks!

I knew it was early to bring it up but its a family event for us. Some of the people I bring dont even dig its just a camp out for them. As for me, if I strike out and dont find a thing I still enjoy the atmosphere of a land full of diggers.