Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
KILLER KILLER GAME BALL??

http://youtu.be/5y3Kn-BT24s

Re: KILLER KILLER GAME BALL??

It is definetly a "game ball " ( in my opinion ) .
Main proof is that it is a flint rich camp area and not a stream bed, possibly brought home by Dad for the kids.

Because of the I tend to a natural formation, ridges very similar to that one are very common on steinkerns of various clams but the very round symmetry of yours is intriguing

Might have known you would be out in the camp right after a big . . . .Tks for the showw

Neat find there Travis. I'm no expert on game balls. Is there any signs of use on it?

Hey Ken. ITs got pits all around it. Pretty cool piece. almost the size of a golfball. are you thawed out up there?

Thawed out and now in the rainy season. Got a whopping 1/2" over the last 5 days. All the critters are out and we finally got some good bear pic's. Of course those were taken over the shoulder while in a running sprint.

And they call this one a black bear?

Te, what a great original idea for a flint "Scale"....all it needs is some flint..!

Sure beats a rotten ranch dog

They're out and moving in the park. Yep, that'd make a good backdrop for a point. They're pretty skittish right now, still hungry from hibernation.