Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
All in the same hole

This is kinda weird, I showed 3 of thes before and i went back today on memorial day and got some more.First pic is what i got today and then this weekend and then all in all. photo memorialday2013_zpsfe0f12a1.jpg photo memorialdayweekend2013_zps7717d96a.jpg photo chrisnerscache_zpsef0f9ea8.jpgthanx for looking

Re: All in the same hole

If I didn't know any better I think you have a couple of Clearforks and perhaps a couple blanks. The Clearforks, they say, would be quite a bit older than the Ensor. So maybe all blanks. Such nice finds and a dandy Friday. I think.... What do I know. Thanks for posting ! Excellent.

The Ensor I can identify and the larger blade I am thinking Ensor blade and as for the rest I don't know lol. I sure was excited though

Artifacts all
Good report, you did well to get some dig time between the raindrops ! ( the radar Wx looked like some systems might have blown over the Moody area. )

Theres nothing weird about those artifacts.

My quess is that your just feet away from a screamer!! MAYBE!!!

Good Show!

Yea thats just my luck. I went with Mickey this past weekend and we dug our butts off and moved a ton of dirt. I got a nice Darl Stemmed I posted under Chrisners Case. I get home and Monday morning Mickey starts texting me these awesome blades he found right where we were digging. Nice blades Mickey.

I think most of them are blanks but never the less it was kool finding them. Thanx