Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANYONE KNOW DAVID KOPP ?

Just got this transmission from Craig, David just found these 2 beautiful points at the Starr ranch.

photo DSCF8646_zps1f0a938a.jpg

They sorta look like the same tribe but the one on the left has a pretty radical roundness to the base. Axtel possibly ? Makes a big difference, the "penny point" is quite old

photo DSCF8647_zpsdddb0b06.jpg

Flatbed finding too...( threatend to post )

Re: ANYONE KNOW DAVID KOPP ?

I have concerns about them, maybe the picture is deceiving.

The point on the left is questionable. Never seen a base like that. Need more information and better pics please. Is deeper really better?

I'll go ahead and say it. They look very fake. Anyone who's dug of their knows that's not the material that's out there.

Jake
I'll go ahead and say it. They look very fake. Anyone who's dug of their knows that's not the material that's out there.

Agree completely!

I think. I have seen his magic shows before, let s give them a chance it may hard to tell by the pics!!

Oceanfront property in Kansas!

jh

I have dug sw bell cnty for 13 years and have over 300 complete points from the Starr ranch. Few people know the ranch as good as I do. I have never seen any material like that in all the hundreds of hours I dug out there. Nor in SW bell cnty. The forms are inconsistent with the primarily found bonhams and scallorns found on the ranch. My first thought when I saw the pic was not authentic IMO. NOT calling anyone a liar and certainly not Craig. He is one of the most honest guys I've known but I'm not sure about those points...

i will go ahead and say it .... i honestly hope ye of little faith stay home or go elsewhere on your quest for the holy grail of arrowheads!for you believers!the points are real!!!! from under large rocks on the star ranch sorry about the quality of the pics...theyre still covered with the orange dirt they came out of..... i have seen personal pics.. of amazing finds at the star.. diggers will go unnamed..but judging you alls response i understand why the guys not posting any of them....& for real diggers shoot me an email.. id like to hear from you!!!! as for the rest of you..... well i dont need to say it but i will...stay in looserville!&stay safe my brothers!!!!

bell co digger... of course everything you have said is the gospel!never found a bonham or a scallorn at the star myself!!! guess you got em all! of course i dont know your digging preference or style so i guess it produces birdies mostly!! be intrested to know deeper digs or maybe a different approach to fellow diggers may provide some dirrerent insight for you!!! as for your comment... im from the south and i do believe you called me&david&craig all liars!!!so...it says to me..since you dont know me!!!you sir are not someone id be intrested in knowing on a personel basis!!that being said...i do wish you the best....mark

Mark- u completely blew it out of context. Sticks and stones. Think or say what u want, but I'm not the one posting fake stuff saying I found it. Anybody that does I wouldn't care to know myself. it's easy to be an Internet tuff guy. Many nice birds came off the place. At one time it had the baddest bird camp for miles. I was there digging before u ever heard of the place. And I've got plenty of points from Clovis to birdies. Have fun in the backdirt out there! Find a few scrapers for me! :)

i easily forget people like you ruin your own re****tions & tuff guy!!your laughable...im happy to know...you wont be on the place!!! cause you got it all already!!!ha! ha! i guess we will see who gets the last laugh!!!will keep in touch cause afterall your brilliant insight entertains me!!!take care my brother!

why don't you two just go to the ranch and dig together one day? show and tell. yall will probably end up being buds...

travis been following you for awhile!great finds!i would definitly like to meet ya sometime!maybe at the star..love to digg w/ya sometime!!right now im regreting sending the pics to craig. should have kept them to ourselves!but craig is a good man whos always fair to everyone!i honestly dont care if people think the points are fake!!had we not broke new ground ourselves in an area untouched i might be skepticle myself!!but i take issue with people who assume we would have any motive at all to post fake crap!!we will try to vid the next one...take care my brother..untill next time...

I rubbed my screen and the patina came off those points!

I would like to see some better cleaned up pics, that might help!

They still look fake, pics or no pics!! It's pretty obvious the same knapper made both points. They are very symmetrically similar.

Sorry but I've seen about every camp the place has to offer new and old and can promise you those are not fromthe starr.

That being said here's to you proving me wrong. I hope the boot hits the mouth.

Looks like we scared the fake person/points away. Great job on fellas!!

Its a marketing ploy........lol.....why is Starr everyone's interest???? Plenty more areas of interest in my book.....just dig and enjoy......

Jake
Looks like we scared the fake person/points away. Great job on fellas!!

Haha!

i guess this is our world .....we live in... very sad!!!! nobodys scared... just disgusted .....!!!!

Mr. Garza, Marketing Ploy? You know nothing about Starr or how I work with the good people that come out here. My Marketing is just treating people right! Their success is based on their willingness to work.

As for if the points that David sent me being real, Hal's picture made the flint look very orange, but it is the same tan churt found on the ranch.

David was not looking for your admoration, just sharing his find with me. I have hundreds of such pictures, you jokers always want current pics. So you get one and you blast it!

Craig at Starr is all class all the time. He doesn't collect or digg for points I'd trust him like family for the record.

Here's a couple of pics that deal with the "redness" of some finds at Starr.

Found this one deep at top camp a few days ago

photo DSCF8708_zps072656d6.jpg

And washed.

photo DSCF8722_zpse52ce254.jpg