Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hal

Hal, check your email and phone number. Looks like you got hacked. Your phone and email address are sending links to different oddball websites.

Re: Hal

Got one as well

Hal. You just sent me a ink for Rasberry weight loss drops. Thanks a bunch buddy. You sayin I'm fat? Ha ha ha.

Me too. Didn't open the link though. Figured you might have picked up a bug.

I got one too Hal. Telling me I need to lose weight is not gonna get you on my secret digging hole lol.

My apologies to all....could happen to anybody ( maybe )....one of the bottom feeders got into my personal Email account and used the address list to vend their own wonderful consumer products.

I got in touch with one of the senior PC knowledgeable people based in Houston TX....He advises changing the Email Password will cure any future problems..This I have done now.

But.....only time will tell if the spam actually stops. Seems to me any hackers that are putting all their talents to work would know that cracked accounts will change pass words ASAP...and so possibly have all the new adresses put on their own " data base "

I hope not !