Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vanderpool with a nice vanderpayoff

That Marshall? is a heartbreaker! Good finds!

Lookin good
Some hafting material on a point is a very special find, the fact that it's on a complete rare point is a big plus. Congrats

Ty guys

Vanderfool

U MADD ?

Nothing visually to be mad at

Then why would you post that?

Nice finds. It has been a couple yrs since I was last at the Vanderpool site and found lots of nice points. There have been some screamers come out of there. I am surprised it is still going, might have to venture back down this fall.

I wish the area had a nice cheap hand digg screening is great but tough on the wallet. I go every weekend if it want a chunk of the mortgage

I'd and wasn't sorry

Why would I post that?? It basically was a shorter post/reply that explained the same reasons for "WHY" "BRIO"..... Would never pay to either dig or screen just my opinion.

We've dug there since 2009, many trips there and never had a bad one. There's always something being found. Melvin found a double based Perd and a Hell's Gap on our very first trip. Pretty much the gamut of time periods and no shortage of surprises.

Sorry for not picking up on your translation that "Vanderfool" = fool for paying to dig... So crystal clear, not sure how I missed it the first time.

Some people are not so fortunate to have a place that they can dig for free. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black for you thinking otherwise.

Again, nice dig Snoop. I am gonna try to venture down to "Vanderfool" myself in a couple months if the dig is still going. Always enjoy digging with TJ and Cyrus.

Thanks brio the irony is that a good friend of mine invited me to join him for the day. While he was kind enough to pay for my outing it seems I'm a fool .