Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Surface hunting and camping

Well I am not sure if I should put this here, or in the funny section.
We decided to buy a used popup camper, took the camper out and did some surface hunting. only found pieces though. But the catch is. we had the camper set up, its in great shape for a used camper. later that nite. Fri nite to be exact. The girls are all alseep on three of the beds, Trish and I climb in the top bed over the rear of the camper. Trish keeps saying she hears something under the camper. Being my usual self I tell her to stop trippin,it's prolly just a racoon. now some of you may remember Mack, he was the baby Pug at last years digfest. we have another one a female named Pugz. she is 6 months old,and yes they sleep with us. so they were both inbetween us on this bed. I finally get Trish convinced its just a racoon she is hearing, she dozes off, takes me a bit longer but I doze off. as soon as i do WHAM< wtf was that. that dang bed broke, to the ground Trish went, the dogs roll down on top of her, I roll down on top of them, happened so fast no time to even think. All we knew was we woke up outside of the camper on the ground. The girls wake up and just hear us laughing. I have decided to hire a camera crew to follow me around 24 hours a day for the rest of my life. I will be on Americas funniest videos one of these days,
well with my long drawn out story, we look foreward to seeing all of you agin this year, happy hunting.

Re: Surface hunting and camping

Thats a heck of a story
And fair warning for other owners of that type camper....BEWARE STRUT EATING TERMITES