Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 4 MAX - - - - - - - GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS

one last thing, who esle heard about the corner tang found at camp 13 while cleaning it out? Richard showed us pics before we left this morning, If I had known one was found in the clean out, I might have stayed a week longer!

Re: 4 MAX - - - - - - - GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS

Enjoyed digfest. Woke up saturday morning and started to stay home due to the rain. But I was packed and ready to go already so within fifteen minutes the rain stopped. Turned out to be a beautiful day. Had a great time . Thanks to Richard, Mary, Hal and Michelle for planning such a great outing. Richard really did a good job keeping the dig area cleaned up to make it easier for us diggers. Thanks also to Hal who pointed me in the right direction to find one of my best points ever.