Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am new here so what do I do

karen
I love to take pictures of our finds. But I just do not know how to get started.

Your not alone K, No lightly touch one button to get a picture on the screen...see "directions" under "how to post" a few lines below on this mssg bd.

You might consider purchasing the artifact magazines that I've got listed in the For Sale category here on this site. The American Archaeology magazine often has articles about Texas artifacts, while the Archaeology covers the globe. The issue's are discounted at least 50% of retail, usually available only by subscription, & both mag's are all color, so that you see the true coloration of the artifacts. They're a good way to get insights into this great area.

I have been working on getting some pictures on here. I think I can get it to work for me. But I am just so busy know with Christmas and all that I just don't have the time. Sorry about that. But we have some very awesome points and blades, Well just about everything. Lots of pictures. So Just wait awhile and I will get it done. Thanks Karen

karen
I have been working on getting some pictures on here. But I am just so busy know with Christmas and all that I just don't have the time. Thanks Karen

Precisely what I was trying to convey to that Ancient Redneck poster.....It's a one button and done world..Photobucket needs to be listed with dinosaurs !

( Merry Christmas )