Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 12/28 SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM STARR RANCH....

Where is the starr ranch and how much is it to hunt?

Florence tx. Last I heard is 40 a day . hey S.H. I need to get you email adress somehow

e, Full details front pg top L....click icon " STARR ADVENTURE RANCH " also
enter "STARR RANCH " in the search block above.
Go to page 2 bottom ( near the start of the reopening of the digs) see "STARR RANCH DIRECTIONS"

FlatBed. . . . ( )
I was just reminded of you recently....thats your namesake in the backround of the pic with Nacho in the topic " SHOW YOUR BEST OF 2013 "

I know your in good with our mutual friend James G...Pls get my address from him.
Then use it !

I had an interesting few minutes with the golden oldies when I was on that page 2 of the search on Starr. . . . . .
First: we're still in the holiday hangover mode....Look how Chistmas was spent in the year 2011. View entire thread of " HOLIDAY SHOPPING AT THE STARR MALL "

Checkout the very first days at Starr... see FloTown's excellent pictorial REPORT ( bottom pg 2 )

Lastly...look at the dates... !!!!

I can hardly believe that after wiping out the Spring midden, it has been two and a half ( 2 1/2 ) YEARS that I have been exclusively digging the "top 'O th Hill " and still finding points...

wow very nice. Day makers for sure….better dig now before spring downpours and summer heat waves. 8 hours of sunlight is just enough digging