SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Video interview with Robert in Brazil

That was great! And so "Robert"!
Plus I loved the way everyone screamed when he entered the next area! LOL!!!!

Country USA

Thank you so much for this! I have been looking for Brazil interviews all day. He looks fantastic and I am in love with the little bit of 'salt 'n pepper' going on in his hair...so sexy.

The way he grinned when the interviewer brought up Iron Man 3 got me really excited; I can't wait for Avengers and another Iron Man film! We have SO much to look forward to ladies :)

Em

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Thank you, Lauri. Great find.

Country United States

Guys,

I was there. Robert was very, very kind with everyone.He took a lot of picture with fãs, signed papers and cards. He looked at the eyes and talked to te people. I was in na box reserved to a braziliam site "Love Movies", and fã was expecting he passed by there too fast. But to our great suprise, he was too calm,and really spend a lot of time with fãs. It could not be better. He's a master. he was on the the control. He keep hinself too near to people and took some cameras e he hinselfe took some pictures. I didn't use me time to stay behind a camera and not seeing him, thas was too close. But I wait the right time, one moment of silence im the crow, called him, he looked at me, he saw me ande I could tell him "Love you since 80's, mas" and answered looking straiht to my eyes "Thank you". I think i did my best in tha situation that is completely adverse for me, cause I'm too shinne, but I did it.

But the days after this expirience is not so easy. Now, I want see him more times. It's not easy to eat, my etomach is strengh, and I'm in the mood to cry. I'm felling ... I don't know how to describe myself in this moment. It's a great impact,It's too much afetion to be expressed in fell seconds.

I'm an actress, Robert is part of my history, I dream about became a friend of him anf of his beautiful family, I wish to work with him. I think it's just impossible, but I ever thought It was imposspible to see him face to face.

He's lovely and much more handsome face to face.

Now please, I ask to others fãs, who have already had this expirience to give some words, some suport, just to help me to be calm and to be sure that what I'm feeling today will go way, wil became I lovely memory and that will be a positive thing to me.
Inspite of my bad english, Did a make myself clear? Is there someone who can understand what I'feeling?
I totaly tired now. I Won 2 invitations after one month runnig after it.

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43

I can understand you. And I definitely know how you feel! When I first fell for him, I felt EXACTLY the same way. You feel as if hes the only thing in the world that matters and dont stop thinking of him for 1 minute. But after a few days the feeling will gradually become less and less until you can manage it. I'm sure all of the fans here have experienced what you are going through. dont worry you are normal!! I thought I was gonna go crazy, but I was fine haha

Country USA FL

Age (opt) 14

Thank you so much for this words.

I've to take a medicne, I could not sleep, I coul not eat, but today my taerpist really helped me. I need to kepp this experience in a positive way. I love him so muche and I'm so happy for hi is happy. I love him sinc 80's and sometimes and we are older and keep this ove people do not unerstand. I was in dificul with it, but now tha I've got this moment everybody is sopporting me. but I fee in the mood to ahere wiht all of you. Thi site is great.

I wanna follow his exemple being strong e gttig over the dificult thnigs.

thak you so much to replay.

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43

You are doing great Ana.....and yes, your feet won't touch the ground for several days but you will become normal again ..... till the next time you meet him!!! :-)) Just keep believing you will see him again. I know exactly what you are feeling!!

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

Thank you to be so nice.

The feelings got so crazy after this experice that seems we will not be able to come back to normal.

I'll keep beliving that i'll meet him again.

Now the very impossible for me bacame not impossible anymore.

Tank you.

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43

Yes, WE'ra gonne see him in a Tim burtons project. It's wonderful...

As a actress I think I'm going to dream about work on it. I made my maximum to see Robert and my dream became reality...

Tim Burton + RDJ is just perfec.

I'll make my english perfect. I'll send my professional portifolio to my agent until it get in ther hands.

OMG good, now I need to dream...

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43