SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No More Iron Holmes Please

I'm kind of torn on this one. I love this actor so much but I must stay that I really hated Sherlock Holmes 2. The story was totally lame, action too. Sick of Guy Ritchies slow-mo plus this whole Holmes- Watson thing is just way too much for my taste. Iron Man on the other hand, I LOVED the first one, the second one was a BIG disappointment. The third one I’m looking forward too just because it’s Shane Black. I know he’s probably stuck with the contract that says he has to do 3 of these and Avengers but then I would really like him to stop with the Iron Man movies. Three is enough, also enough with the Sherlock Holmes too, or at least take a break for a couple of years on that one. I feel like there’s a ton of things he could do out there that’s interesting and can still make money. It doesn’t have to be small artsy or big blockbuster stuff all the time. Not every small artsy film he did was good anyway. Soloist for example I thought was awful. I think he just needs to find the right balance. I’m really excited about some of the project that he and Susan have announced for their company (Yucatan, Emergency, Accidental Genius, USS Indianapolis). I just don’t want to see Iron Man 6 or Sherlock Holmes 13 get made. Look at someone like Christian Bale. He did three Batman movies and now he says he’s done with it. He needs to say goodbye to Tony and Sherlock and go explore other things.

Re: No More Iron Holmes Please - by Sara - Jan 30, 2012 11:30am   Locked Thread
Re: No More Iron Holmes Please - by Lana - Jan 30, 2012 11:44am   Locked Thread
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com