SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Thread is Locked Thread is Locked     Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Important Announcement from the Owners of DUF

Recently we have had a problem with a few people being argumentative and overly criticizing Robert.

This is a “Fan Site” for Robert Downey Jr. This means it is here to support Robert and to celebrate his talent. For folks who love him and his work to gather and enjoy. It is NOT a place to tear him down, criticize or bash him in any way.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I myself could make a list of Robert’s movies that I thought were “beneath” him. Some I didn’t enjoy at all, other than watching him. But I would rather concentrate on the many great ones!

For those who did not enjoy “A Game of Shadows” – you are welcome to say so (respectfully) and why you didn’t like it. (ONCE)
Calling Robert a “clown” or “buffoon” or any other type of disrespect will not be tolerated.

And when another person posts their opinion – that they enjoyed the movie immensely – that does NOT mean you should re-state your criticism all over again! That is being argumentative and will NOT be tolerated.
Thank you!
Gina & DrSues

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert

Email  
Re: Important Announcement from the Owners of DUF - by JudyG - Jan 30, 2012 11:57am   Locked Thread
Re: Important Announcement from the Owners of DUF - by Sugus - Jan 30, 2012 12:12pm   Locked Thread
to Elena - by Susanne - Feb 5, 2012 1:15am   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by Elena - Feb 5, 2012 3:01am   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by Susanne - Feb 5, 2012 8:15am   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by Lisbeth - Feb 5, 2012 8:38am   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by GinaB(Admin/Mode... - Feb 5, 2012 9:41am   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by GinaB(Admin/Mode... - Feb 5, 2012 6:41pm   Locked Thread
Re: to Elena - by Teresa - Feb 5, 2012 3:01am   Locked Thread
Re: Important Announcement from the Owners of DUF - by M. - Feb 2, 2012 6:03am   Locked Thread
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com